I am home having a sick day. Yesterday I had lots of pain in my back so I stayed home and worked at home. This morning I was nauseous and hurling so I just went in for one 30 min meeting so I can schedule rooms on line.
Why the heading? You may wonder. We are in the throes of switching over to a new scheduling system for the office. The name of it is Titanium Scheduling. But one of the counselors is having a hard time remembering the name so she keeps calling it Tsunami instead. I feel like a Tsunami hit me.
Everyone misses me today. Everyone needs something because Titanium isn't up and running yet to needing Whistles for Rape prevention week next week, to needing rooms scheduled on line, and I'm the only one that can do it.
And I have this new blogger AP for the iPad so I wanted to see how easy it is to use.
So I wanted to add pictures to practice so I needed pics that might have something to do with the title. Stay with me here, it could get far fetched.....the first picture was the one I took of Shayla, Dallan, Kassidy, and Addelyn just before my foot slipped and I took the second picture of where my face landed.


No comments:
Post a Comment